(keitai-l) Re: i-appli screen savers

From: Nik Frengle <eseller_at_eimode.com>
Date: 12/06/02
Ken,
I don't understand your reference to GPRS--that is not used at all in
Japan. Also, from a user perspective, and even from a the perspective of
a site developer, the underlying networking and radio technology used
within a carrier really matter very little--if there is a gateway to the
internet, standard markup langauges are used, and standard web servers
can be used to serve content, then what exactly is the issue?
Cheers,
Nik

---