(keitai-l) Re: foma appli

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12/12/02

> Maybe the twist screen makes them better for keeping doors open but other
> than that these are a great leap backwards from the 504. I expect to see
> them nooperized soon...

Uh Ohhhh....Shall we contact Webster's with a new word??

It's not a total loss.  For Romanesque-type games you can download and save
lots of maps, images, sounds, scores, etc. that won't fit into the jar file
itself.

Does anyone know why they're so stingy with memory?  Why can't they just put
64MB in there and be done with it ....til next year at least :-)

--jason