(keitai-l) KDDI HDML Emulator

From: Sam Joseph <sam_at_neurogrid.com>
Date: 12/13/02
Hi All,

Does anybody know if there is an HDML emulator for KDDI out there somewhere?

I have a sneaking suspicion that HDML is WAP like, so maybe a WAP
emulator would do; however something that emulates KDDIs HDML would be
best. Currently I'm having trouble displaying both text and appli
download links.

I found this great reference site:

http://wap.ssi-n.com/pc/hdml/sample/

However I can't seem to get both the KDDI described appli download link,
and additional text to appear in my Sony KDDI phone.

Actually in researching this mail I think I found the answer to my
problem here: http://www.au.kddi.com/ezfactory/letsmake/part4_2.html

but I don't have time to test if it works right now. I'd still be
interested if anyone knows of a KDDI HDML emulator ....

Thanks in advance.

CHEERS> SAM