(keitai-l) Re: Shopping Sites In .ASP..?

From: Alex <alex_at_coolest.com>
Date: 01/08/03
Hi,

Here are some example cart systems (that cost money, but might be worth
learning from their design):
http://www.bookstudio.com/icart/search.php
http://www.ec-tool.net/i/
http://www.cubit.co.jp/demo/k000_imode.html

Since you can't use cookies to store session information most systems
either:
1. store a session id in a hidden field (has to be a under 512byt)
2. embed the session id in the url

You might also check out the "Mobile Internet Toolkit" if you are using
ASP.NET:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/device/mobilecontrols/default.asp
However, its probably just easier to write regular ASP code, unless you
want to try and support every device possible.

Best Regards,

Alex
---
Software . http://www.coolest.com