(keitai-l) Re: .ASP with keitai's.Possible..?

From: James John McGuire <jamesmc9999_at_dada-dada-da.com>
Date: 01/10/03
While I'm not necessary trying to take business away from my former master,
but you may want to consider using PHP.  Especially with PHP 4.0, it has
built in session support with and without the use of cookies.  Since keitais
generally aren't cookie-friendly, it's something to consider.  And it's open
source, so you aren't locked into a proprietary solution.

Check out:

http://www.php.net

PHP & ASP

http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.languages.php

You can use ASP tags <% %> in PHP and there's an ASP to PHP converter (I
have never tried or even looked at it) at http://asp2php.naken.cc/.

James