(keitai-l) Re: Javascript Use etc...

From: Mark Sargent <powderkeg_at_snow.email.ne.jp>
Date: 01/13/03
Hi All,

I can never un the concept of locking people out of something....if u have
something to sell, wouldn't u want them to access from all points..? Lets
say a potential customer sees an access path and without thought, attempts
from a PC first..his/her first thought will be, well, if u don't want to let
me in, bugger ya..lol..my former business partner, spent a good deal of time
trying to find ways to lock our potential customers out..he's gone now,
locked out by his own actions..hehe.. think that the mobile business model
is going to stuff up the freedom of the net...only need to look at the
Japanese carriers for a good example..locking each other out
etc..rediculous, me thinks, but, then again, I'm no expert..lol..

P.S. I have even less understanding of the wap system so my thoughts above
are not to entice a debate in that area etc...

Kind Regards,

Mark Sargent
International Managing Director
easyboarder