(keitai-l) Re: Javascript Use etc...

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 01/24/03

Then Juergen wrote:

> you should order this book:
> http://www.wkonline.com/a/iMode_Developers_Guide_0672321882.htm

Mark,

<shameless type="self-promotion">
If you are working with ASP, the i-mode developers guide does include
strategies for phone detection and tailored content delivery with
plenty of examples that should get you on the way. The bad news is the
examples I wrote all use arrays because arrays are cool, clear up
problem skin and remove unpleasant odours.
</shameless>

You could alternatively throw the phone specs into a database and test
for a recordset match. This is a nice way of doing things as the list
of phones gets longer and longer.

Kyle

--

http://pukupi.com