(keitai-l) Re: microsoft spot

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 02/03/03
hi Funk,

there're several standards for teletext via TV or FM, but
with mobile, we have a better way called cell broadcast.

I think goopas is a good idea, at least it's likely that
you'll have time to read the ads after check-in (but you
are leaving the area, too).

Odakyu will know when you use the train pass, but CBS can
update you where ever you are within the coverage.  a new
trick of J-Phone is they display a weather icon on screen
of your mobile .  the weather info is updated twice a day,
and the phone can get updated when you enter a new cell.

cheers,

Ken