(keitai-l) Earphone mic usage in japan

From: graham street <gpstreet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 02/09/03
I hope that someone out there can advise.

We are looking for information and opinions on earphone mic usage in japan.
In europe the earphone mike is called a handsfree set which basically allows
the mobile phone user to use a microphone and earpiece to use a mobile phone
while freeing his hands. In Japan a handsfree device is used only for cars
it seems ....

Can anyone can point us in the way of information sources or know the
numbers and ercentages of device sold ??

I have hardly seen any being used on the streets in Tokyo. Do you think the
number of earphone mikes sold will increase in the future due to 3G video
conferencing usage or cancer related health worries ?

very best regards

Graham

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

http://messenger.msn.co.uk