(keitai-l) iAppli games to offer

From: Tomislav Jankovic <T.Jankovic_at_vipnet.hr>
Date: 02/10/03

Hi, all!

I am an independent developer, who wishes to offer 2 interesting games for
iAppli to all the Content providers/Application development companies
interested. The games were tested on simulators (no iAppli in Europe :((),
so I'm offering a joint app development - I provide the application, and you
provide real-device testing and deployment. I'm offering VERY good revenue
sharing models.

If someone interesting, contact me on my email.

Tomislav Jankovic, B. Sc. E. E.
CEO
DEIMOSS WIRELESS
Tel. +385 1 4691 447