(keitai-l) Re: interesting observation on carriers' market share

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/10/03
Yes, I have something nice to say about FOMA:
you can get the handsets almost for free now!
We bought a FOMA-P2002 for one of our employees
a few days ago. Battery life is a bit short, but otherwise
no problem. However, comparing the FOMA-P2002 with the
N504iS, the N504iS is a lot better, but also costs a lot
more!

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html