(keitai-l) Re: Uploading images...

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 02/18/03
Chris,

on my sites http://shakishaki.com, and http://megasha.com I allow users to
upload pics by email. The system converts the file into gif/png/jpg. Upload
via the mobile browser is not available as far as I know in Japan. You can
try my system out by sending a photo to sha@shakishaki.com

David M.

>I want to set something up so people can quickly upload their sha-mail or
>whatever images to my server, and am trying to figure out the best way.
>
>1) set up a form that lets them upload somehow...  does this work the same
>as it does on a computer?  Just search the file you want, press upload,
and
>the server handles everything from there?  Or is it a little more
>complicated?  I imagine you would have to make 3 separate ones for each of
>the main mobile companies..?
>
>2) have people email their images to a certain email address, and then the
>server handles things from there (storing it, etc...)  How much of a
hassle
>is this?  I have NO idea how to do something like this... but it seems
like
>it might be an easy way to get around the issues of ezweb, sky, and
imode...

>Any ideas?  I have no problems with web stuff, but as for mobile, I'm lost
>;)
>
>Chris

$B:G?7$N%U%!%$%J%s%9>pJs$H%i%$%U%W%i%s$N%"%I%P%$%9(B MSN $B%^%M!<(B
http://money.msn.co.jp/