(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Simon Grice <simon_at_etribes.com>
Date: 02/26/03
*new* to the group although have been lurking for a while :)

We're putting together a service (codenamed MiBlogs) -
We're currently evaluating technology to enable this.

If anyone has any pointers out there for specific PHP modules that
can accept MMS we'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Simon Grice
Midentity Limited
Personal Digital Identity Services