(keitai-l) Re: foreign calls from a keitai

From: Northcott Tracey <tracey_at_enfour.co.jp>
Date: 02/27/03

>What is the cheapest way to make a phonecall from a (Jp) keitai to a
>foreign country?
>
>Are there any special deals, things one should know....

I think this is the cheapest and it is a really neat idea.

<http://oha.nu/en/callback/>

OHA stands for "One handed apps" and is developed by a couple of really
cool guys..

This is a call-back method that works both on PC and i-mode phone.  You
have an "account" that you have your favorite numbers listed, and you
"book" a call from the i-mode site (or desktop broswer) and automatically
the phone will ring YOU back and the number is dialling at the other end.

Sorry that is not a clear explaination..   but have a look at the site.

Tracey

"Have you had your daily Tango today?"