(keitai-l) Re: english jp news

From: James Santagata <jsanta_at_audiencetrax.com>
Date: 03/13/03
At 11:23 AM 3/13/03 +0100, you wrote:

>yeah, i know. but my site is in norway and its not like im earning any
>money on it. i just wanted to read their news. and i am stamping their
>articles in the buttom (ive grabbed their news and others for ages on my
>web page so i wont have to go here and there, and ive never got any issues
>about it). of course; if my site was commercial i would never do it.

Those are all great defenses - not commercial operation/not making money,
fair use, etc.

Civil lawsuits are very expensive. And when the civil lawsuit concerns
intellectual
property like copyrights or trademarks the cost can easily quintuple.
Trying to press a case internationally is even worse.

In the worst case, you would receive a "cease and desist" letter.

James Santagata