(keitai-l) Re: Nokia Pen

From: Dirk Rösler <dirkREMOVE_at_tkm.att.ne.jp>
Date: 03/14/03
Raises some interesting security concerns, given that Bluetooth is
pretty wide open.

Or is Nokia giving the same advice like HP did in Norway to the guy
with the wireless keyboard, which signals were received by his
neighbour: "Just don't write any sensitive information then"...

One of the gotchas here is that wireless isn't less secure just because
of the medium, just because the protocol designers did not bother to
think things through. The result is that all applications using that
protocol will suffer and it is better, from a security standpoint, to
revert to wired networks.

Dirk