(keitai-l) Re: Nooper: Finally available for i-mode, J-Sky and EZweb!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/14/03
>> Is there a "war declared" noopie?
> Just have a Noopie that detects occurrences of one or more words at a
> particular URL, any or all condition... surely in the making.

We decided not to make a "war declared" Noopie, but a generic
one which you also can use to check for "war ended" or other
phrases. It's in the making and pretty nice, because it shows
the context around the found search phrases. Also in Japanese,
which was a bit tricky. It will be available next week.

> I like Nooper because it's simple and obvious. Keep it that way.
> Don't post feature requests at SlashDot. :-)

Thanks! :)

With user feedback it gets better and better.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp