(keitai-l) Re: encoding

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 03/17/03
hi,

replying to my own posting here (still havent figured it out, but at least
ive narrowed the problem): the input form works fine on both jsky and
imode, as well as pc browsers...  while the form data gets encoded wrong
when post'ed by ezweb resulting in garbage.

the problem child is: http://www.infeline.org/tmk/mobile/dictjapeng.jsp

thanks a lot in advance to whoever might have some good ideas on how to
solve this. :)

.tmk