(keitai-l) Re: translator/dictionary

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 03/20/03
hi stuart,

just some hurry done jsp (java) code really. it simply make a list of
articles on the mainichi front page. when u request an article it
grabs the article page and parses off any unwated stuff (everything but
the article itself) and then displays it in some keitai friendly manner.
of course u cant go ahead and grab like this if you are going to make a
commercial service. :)

all you need is a web server with cgi/php/jsp/asp/coldfusion/whatever u
like, and an editor to write the code (actually i wrote it in pico over
ssh in lack of anything more descent at the time).

not sure what more to tell unless u have some more specific questions, so
please let me know if there is anything u wonder about and ill explain in
more detail.

.tmk