(keitai-l) Re: 3 Questions

From: Brian <for_brian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/03/03
Thanks Gerhard and John for answering question 2.  Are
there any advantages to SMS?  It seems to me that it
is inferior to regular email from the end user's
perspective.

Thanks Gerhard for the links regarding question 3.  I
will take a look, but I was hoping for something more
encompassing, so that I can feel like I have a general
understanding of all the issues regarding wireless
tech. I can't even tell you what all I want to know
because I don't know what I should know, you know?