(keitai-l) AW: Re: e-plus: Wap2.0 compatible to i-mode!

From: Mobile Consultant <s.baron_at_gmx.net>
Date: 04/09/03
Hello everybody,
to straighten some things out here. I worked as a mobile content
consultant for KPN Mobile Group until last december. If it would have
been in the range of my power, I would have changed a lot of things
concerning the i-mode introduction in Europe. I am still convinced of
the contentquality of i-mode by the way!=20
Greetings
Sandra

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----