(keitai-l) Re: king kanji? palm vs Linux Zaurus

From: Brian <for_brian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/11/03
Here is a Japan based group concentrating primarily on
Japanese language/dictionaries/etc on PDAs, and
traditionally the Sharp PDAs.

It is a good group.  I participated for a while when I
was strongly considering the Sharp Zaurus or A300.  I
eventually went with a Toshiba e740 because the Shart
software didn't seem mature enough for me at the time.
 The e740 (PocketPC 2000) is not flawless, but I
pretty much never go anywhere without it.  Always keep
it loaded with goodies such as maps, train schedules,
Japanese language MP3s, Japanese dictionary, task
list, chess, Go, e-books and articles, etc, etc.

-Brian
http://ahou.blogpsot.com/