(keitai-l) Re: Cheapest static IP address provider that is not blocked by ezweb/docomo/jphone.

From: Jamie P <jamie_sensei_at_ybb.ne.jp>
Date: 04/19/03
> Is that 999 email addresses or static IP addresses? Email addresses won't
help
> because the mail servers are denying mail based on the IP address.

Sorry ICD soft are a virtual domain host. You share an IP address with many
others.

Sorry if I seem a bit slow but could someone clarify that I have understood
correctly : Docomo and other cell phone network operators block incoming
email on the basis of the IP address of the sender of the email? It is just
incoming email right? Do they block access to web sites from the mobile
phones?

James Pratt.

Could someone