(keitai-l) Re: SmartPhones will kill consumer PDAs?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 04/23/03
Since you are in Italy: how much fiber-to-the-home (FTTH)
penetration is there in Italy? I doubt very much that
FTTH penetration is higher in Italy than in Japan...

My guess is that FTTH penetration in Japan is a lot higher than
in Europe - although I have not looked at the statistics

Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html