(keitai-l) Re: Sourcenext

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 05/07/03
Was there any other input on this?  I may have just missed it.

I went to Bic on the weekend, and it looks like there are a couple versions.
One is supposedly compatible with other software like Keitai Eddy or
whatever, and the other (surprisingly more expensive one) isn't.  I also
noticed that for my A5304T, the only thing that actually works is the
address book, and downloading stuff from your data folder onto the PC.  The
scheduler, sending pics to the phone, and basically anything to do with
email doesn't work.

I think its a cool application, but support for the newest AU phones sucks.

So, anything else?