(keitai-l) Re: java telephones

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/08/03
Curt wrote:
>> > I'm really disappointed that Flash doesn't have network access.
>> That's right, I would love to create a cute Nooper Flash interface.
> who said flashlite doesnt have network access?

Curt ;)

Seems like the Macromedia Flash Lite Content Development Kit (CDK)
is not available yet. I am sure we will find some nice bugs in the
first version...anybody remembers the "aplil" bug in the first Java
implementations?

After all, maybe Nooper will get a cute Flash interface...rattling
while reporting the latest Earthquake, singing in the rain if a rain
alert gets triggered, holding a black umbrella if the UV level is
too high or giggling uncontrollable if you got new Hotmail.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp