(keitai-l) Lost Mobile Phone leads to suicide?

From: Philip Sidel <psidel_at_iuj.ac.jp>
Date: 05/11/03
I remember reading that a teenage boy committed suicide a few years back
here in Japan after he lost his mobile phone.  Unfortunately, I can't find
where I placed that clipping.

Morbid question, I understand, but can anyone on this list point me to an
article or any information on this?  It's an important piece to my current
research.

Sorry for asking such a question, but I truly appreciate anyone's help with
this.  To keep the discussions a little more lighthearted, I would
appreciate any responses to be sent personally instead of to the whole list.

Thanks in advance for any and all news on this.

--Philip

Philip Sidel
Assistant Professor of Marketing
The International University of Japan
Graduate School of International Management
Phone:  81-(0)25-779-1400
Fax: 81-(0)25-779-4443
Email: psidel@iuj.ac.jp