(keitai-l) Re: Earthquake Noopie for your Keitai...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/12/03
> Juergen Specht wrote:
>> Somehow this function starts to get my favorite of all, because
>> this is info I ever wanted to have since I live in Japan. And
>> since I could not find it somewhere else, we implemented
>> it in a bilingual fashion, to keep people regardless of their
>> Japanese language abilities in the loop.

> No use for keitai, and in japanese:
> http://tenki1.www.infoseek.co.jp/Tenki?pg=tk_quake.html
> is usually pretty quick with updates.

Yep, but it's "request based" while the Earthquake Noopie is
"delivery based". I prefer this term over "push".

Our service don't replace services like the one above, but we
complement them. If an earthquake strikes, get the fast
information from us and read all about it on NHK or the web.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp