(keitai-l) Re: (keitai) Closing Walled Gardens and Java vs. NativeApplications - Examples

From: Gustaf Alströmer <gustaf.alstromer_at_hyperisland.se>
Date: 05/14/03
Of course operators will kill these kinds of services. However I still find
this pretty interesting.

How will operators react to software that enables users to send messages
via GPRS with the exact same features as SMS and MMS? These messages can be
emails, instant messages etc?

Let me hear your views.

Gustaf