(keitai-l) Re: Don't believe Keitai consultants, believe Keitai users

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/16/03
> Wow, you mean that people feel secretly really sexy when they don't
> carry a keitai?!

Yes, I even noticed there are more and more signs out there, which
disallow keitai...in trains, in restaurants, in bars etc. Until
now I just switched off my keitai, but now I know what I have to
do.

Also your former post makes now much more sense to me:

Thu, 1 May 2003 12:23:59 +0900 (JST) Curt Sampson wrote:
> I've just lost my phone, and so I'm looking for a new one.

The next thing you tell us that you found a vending machine which
sells used keitai! Irks!

> I can't wait to see the next "no-keitai" shoot on
> http://www.juergenspecht.com/ .

Subscribe to my special JS Noopie and you stay always informed! :)

Juergen

PS: the archive is my friend.