(keitai-l) Vodafone Live Emulator

From: Sachin Bennur(DigitalRayInc) <sachin_at_digitalray.co.jp>
Date: 05/22/03
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this list for quite a while now, and its been like a
sea of knowledge on mobile related issues for me !!

I have been working in Japan for over 3 years in software development, but
joined this mobile contents development company just over a month back.

Coming to the point, I am looking for some first hand info about Vodafone
Live, from all those in Europe. I have seen the whole of their web site, but
apart from that there is not much a source (that I could find).

Is there any kind of an emulator for Vodafone Live, by which we can have a
look at their contents from here?

Also I would like to know, how are the Vodafone Live contents promoted other
than the TV & Internet(Mobile included). Is there anything like a "Vodafone
Live Catalog" ?? If yes, how can I get my hands on one ?

Sachin Bennur
Digital Ray Inc.
mailto:sachin@digitalray.co.jp
URL http://www.digitalray.co.jp