(keitai-l) Re: D505i

From: Alex Goatcher <alex_at_mikoishi.com>
Date: 05/28/03
We have a product like this on trial in Singapore using CELLID and EOTD
positioning. We usually only build games, mass-multiplayer,
location-based, but this product kinda fell out of R&D.

Using SMS, WAP and Java you can get various snapshots of your social
network.

With SMS for example, sending the word FINDALL results in a list of all
visible buddies and lists their name, area and distance in meters from
you.

Users can control visibility with various modes which can be set against
various groups of friends, e.g. invisible to work > 6pm

Users can also publish personal info like venue and activity.

We found that during the week people look for individuals, FIND ALEX,
FIND AMY etc and as the weekend approaches they start doing the group
commands FINDALL, FINDALL BEERBUDDIES etc

Alex