(keitai-l) Re: Remind you of a noopie?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/30/03
> so, can we get a dilbert noopie now? that mails us the link to a dilbert
> resized for the phone on daily basis? please. :)

We could! But we would be punished with jail time in a cubicle for the
rest of our lives. And get bad coffee. Yikes!

So maybe better we don't do it. Or maybe we do. Or maybe not.
Time will tell. Subscribe the "New Noopies" Noopie and you stay
informed.

But if you want to get Dilbert on a daily base without subscribing
their daily advertisement (camouflaged as Newsletter), login to
Nooper and follow this:

From Main Menu:
[3] Settings
[2] Expert Mode: switch on
[5] My Address: now you can enter a second, non-keitai address here.
(you can always switch expert mode off, even after you entered a second
address, it's sticky).

Confirm this address and subscribe with Dilbert's URL to the
"Web Site Watcher Noopie" by using your PC address for delivery and
you get one advertisement free email everyday whenever Dilbert wakes
up and jumps into a new cartoon.

Enjoy,

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp