(keitai-l) Re: J-SH53

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 06/02/03
you have to have a software that can handle SECURE audio. some silly thing
they invented so you can't copy things out of the card and to another
computer etc. later on.
this is the same scheme they use on mp3 players from panasonic etc. so you
can probably use the software panasonic sells named sd-jukebox. as far as
i remember a guy at work here used it for the sh52.

.tmk