(keitai-l) Re: Jphone/ gaijin friendly store?

From: Brian Topping <topping_at_bill2.com>
Date: 06/02/03
Hi all,

For future reference, I ended up getting a phone from au in Shibuya without a
problem.  The guy who helped me (Hiro) had very understandable english and
was very helpful, no gaijin card, didn't even open the passport I produced,
if I remember correctly.

Now I just need to learn how to use this thing, looks pretty wild!

Thanks for all your help!

-b