(keitai-l) Re: content for USA, EU and Japan.

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 06/02/03
heya people,

i have a really good friend who has some amazing
flash animations and designs that would be a great
candidate for screensavers, animations, and pictures
for mobile phones... for all markets...

i know there are HTML tools available to code the
various iMode and WAP pages that store the content,
  but what tools are available to convert these Flash and
QuickTime files to the various formats universal to the
mobile phone market...

what about all these phones that I hear are using
QuickTime (3gpp), RealPlayer and Macromedia Flash...
those would be optimal for our  use.

please let me know where I should start looking...

best,
jason fields.

AIR-PORT, LLC
343 S Burnside Ave