(keitai-l) Re: Quicktime now supports 3GPP standards - Ntt DoCoMo alliance

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/04/03
If its really true, it is about time.. I think DoCoMo & Apple caused alot of
confusion and annoyance when they prematurely announced 3GPP support in
Quicktime 6.1, but in reality there were no tools released and no official
support. It was quite ridiculous to have this new FOMA phone out, but no way
to author movie content for it.. Basically I am vendor agnostic but I have
to take my hat off to PacketVideo who I think released the first useable
3GPP video compression tool to the masses.

Regards

Michael.