(keitai-l) Re: approved - and not - applis for J-phone (new vodaphone J-SH53, 256 MB SD card, secured music is silence)

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 06/09/03
you forgot to mention that it adds clicks to the audio stream if the mp3
you convert to aac is 160kbps or higher. at least that happens with my
stupid panasonic software. i have to convert 160mbps+ mp3s to wma using
windows xp plus' audio converter THEN import it into the panasonic world
of horror.

basically the process is so slow and such a nightmare that i very selvdom
replace the songs i originally copied onto my panasonic sv-sd80.

sharp should come up with some better software :/

.tmk