(keitai-l) Re: approved - and not - applis for J-phone (new vodaphone J-SH53, 256 MB SD card, secured music is silence)

From: Andrew Sandes <andrew_at_asiaentry.com>
Date: 06/09/03
Greg, to add to Michael's answer.....

My J-SH52 can also move Java apps from keitai to SD card and then run the
Java apps from SD card.
I haven't tried putting the SD containing Java app into another SH5x keitai
and moving it to the new keitai ....but I guess it might work.
Has anyone tried this yet?

If you want alternatives to the applis on the J-Sky menu, you can go to web
sites like Spicy Vector.
Check it out at http://jp.appget.com/pc/

The site is primarily used for uploading apps onto the phone for testing but
if people make their uploaded apps public you can download their apps.
You just need to input your keitai's email address on the PC site and Spicy
Vector will send an email with download intstructions.

The site is in Japanese so (depending on Japanese level) you might want to
try a translation engine to work out what is there
I find these two quite useful - http://www.nifty.com/globalgate/  and
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Cheers

Andrew