(keitai-l) Re: L-mode being phased out

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/11/03
Ken, that's if you don't have to pay for content.
If you need to pay for content to the content
owners or have other revenue sharing in place
you'll need even more.

Gerhard Fasol

Ken Chang wrote:
> I think a content provider with 3-5 dedicated staffs to operate its
> i-mode/J-Sky/EZweb service will need about half a million subscribers
> to make balance.
>
> think we have a lot of people here working at the content side,
> what are your experiences?
>
> I really feel sorry each time I watch L-mode commercial on TV.
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html