(keitai-l) services reseller

From: Stephane Cerf / h-ad <scerf_at_h-ad.com>
Date: 06/13/03
Hi I-Moders

I am fishing for I-Mode apps and content to resell in Spain.
Telefonica will be launching I-Mode the 26th of June and Vodafone Live is on
for a few months now.
We have good entries in Telefonica and Vodafone, and we are already
providing a couple of services.
We are leveraging this position and we are trying to offer more (I-Mode /
Wap2.0) services to the operators.
Will appreciate pointers to interested parties and we delighted to hear from
you.
Cordially.

Stephane Cerf
hybrid-advertising
VP Business Development
e-mail: scerf@h-ad.com
tel: +34 654411720
url: www.h-ad.com
sms: had al 5110

news: S. Cerf, gerente de h-ad, elegido mediador del foro m-marketing por el
ICEMD
http://www.icemd.com/area-entrada/foros/ver_tema.asp?FORO=17