(keitai-l) Re: photo intercompatibility between J-phone/au/docomo (key: kddi, png, compatibility, vodafone, Summer 2003)

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/17/03
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Christian Anderson wrote:

> I wouldn't say that I got it *wrong* as sending to @nem.jp will default to
> docomo.  Its just a different way of doing it.

Umm, does nem.jp really work? Or just nePm.jp?

The latter is owned by KDDI. The former is owned by some mysterious
entity seemingly intent on remaining anonymous.

> As for Curt and the dodgy comment, what are you worried about?  Pictures of
> you on your sofa being posted on www.furnitureporn.com or something? ;)

You ought not be surprised what these sorts of pictures are used for.
And now that they've passed that new law, recently, it could be very,
very dangerous to send pictures that get intercepted.

cjs