(keitai-l) Re: Three and other Video

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/17/03
The standard for 3G is .3gp that is based on MPEG4. Apple offers
a great support for this with the new version of Quicktime:

http://www.apple.com/mpeg4/3gpp/

I think Three is using 3gp content to reduce any incompatibility for the
future.

Cheers

Giovanni

Luned=EC, 16 giu 2003, alle 18:42 Europe/Rome, Paul Underwood ha =