(keitai-l) Re: uploading megapixel pictures

From: J. David Beutel <jdb_at_getsu.com>
Date: 06/18/03
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Michael Sydenham wrote:

> Is this to let PC users see high quality images?

Exactly.

> I suppose the net charges to the uploading phone user will be 0.03 yen for
> 128 bytes.

An A5401CA test shot at VGA (300K pixel) was 70K compressed.  That's 17
yen at the above rate.  I'll have to figure out what I'm paying on AU.

> content providers. Have you checked the DoJa 2.1 or 3 spec for info, check
> for camera APIs? I guess the other thing you can do is try cobbling together

Oops!  There it is!  I was searching for stuff like "appli DX" when I
should have been looking for "DoJa 3".  I'll see what I can glean from the
Japanese docs.

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/java/

Thanks,
11011011