(keitai-l) Re: photo intercompatibility between J-phone/au/docomo (key: kddi, png, compatibility, vodafone, Summer 2003)

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 06/18/03
Spam was the first thing that I thought of when I used this service, but
since I started using it in Feb, I havent received a single piece of spam.
If you haven't seen one of the mails that they send you, its a short one
saying "here is a pic or something, click here".  When you go to the site,
there are some advertisements and things there to scroll past, so I guess
that's how they are making some coin.

Chris