(keitai-l) Re: Handspring Treo 600

From: Aoun Shamsi <aoun_at_trikatu.com>
Date: 06/19/03
Wow. That's pretty impressive. If they really have imporved the battery
life and integrated all the other features while keeping the size small
with a full QWERTY keyboard it looks like it's going to be a major hit.

I am slightly sceptical when it comes to pre-launch promo stuff. There's
a lot of hype that flys about. The best test is to see it and try it for
yourself. Saying that I've nearly always been impressed with the quality
of Handspring's products. We shall wait and see.

Aoun
(London, UK)