(keitai-l) predictive text input

From: k j <jubandhu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/20/03
What do you guys think of the predictive text input (japanese language)
currently available on keitais now?  (docomo, au, jphone, tuka)

I started using PoBox the 503 Sony phone a few years back.  It's great
except for the loose jog dial.

Has the other systems caught up to Sony's yet?  A magazine recently rated
the system on Sharp phones quite highly.  Any opinions or experiences on
this?

Also I've read that the new So505i can use multiple dictionaries for
predictive inputs.  Is it any good?

And are any of the phone friendly for English input?