(keitai-l) Re: Do you want to contribute to a new Blog on operators strategy?

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/20/03
Mercoled=EC, 18 giu 2003, alle 16:15 Europe/Rome, Tom Hume ha scritto:

> something like this?
>
> http://www.mobitopia.com/

Mobitopia is a great site and I read it almost daily!

It was also great to meet Tom and Russ and the others in London
at the Symbian Exposium.

Actually I see something slightly different from Mobitopia
less tech oriented, more business logic (My field).

What I do not find on the web that could be nice is a
blog more oriented in covering the general operator
strategy and content services models from Asia,
Europe (East West) and America.

We could find together a reference draft with some basic points
to have some consistency in covering different service/strategy.

I think covering this field on the different continents and
markets could be very nice as an opportunity of comparing
a field that is going to be more and more globalized
with innovation coming from all over the world.

To be effective the blog should have contributions
from all the continents in the same way as with the
participation in keitai-l (Even if is more focused on JP)

So I am very happy to see different feedback from different
continents.

Technology, that is strategically important, is already covered
in a great way from the guys of Mobitopia and is
no sense to replicate what is already done very well.

I also do not see something in competition with keitai-l as this
mailing list could be a nice way to work in a collaborative
way on content about Japan.

What do you think?

Giovanni

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/