(keitai-l) Re: Do you want to contribute to a new Blog on operators strategy?

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/20/03
Gioved=EC, 19 giu 2003, alle 11:47 Europe/Rome, Mathew Smith ha scritto:

> hey Giovanni,
>
> We may have critacal mass soon!

> How about including South Asia?
>
> I probably can contribute about what the operators are doing to milk =3D=

> their
> 15M subscribers in the Philippines. :-)

> I make an input about Russian WASP and all rumores about it.
>
> There is 8,5M GSM subscribers in Moscow.
>
> Something to talk about.

Thank you very interesting.

I think you could give some very valuable contributions!

The idea is really coming from the fact that is very difficult to
find this kind of information from one source as it usually
dispersed over a number of fragmented sources in
different languages.

For example. Italy is an important market for Europe but
most of the information is published in italian and is not
easy to be accessed from abroad on the web.

So usually is very expensive (Time and money) to find
useful information.

Please continue to give me your feedback or more examples of
possible content.

Giovanni=