(keitai-l) Re: predictive text input

From: Andrew Sandes <andrew_at_asiaentry.com>
Date: 06/23/03
I just bought a SH505i from DoCoMo shop in Ikebukero this afternoon.
I tried lots of other stores but all sold out over the weekend and this
morning.
It was the full DoCoMo list price of 30,000+ yen due to keeping my existing
number.

With regards to features and usability, the UI, camera, and screen are all
very nice (compared to my old N503is).

There is a small issue with looking names up in the address book.
I can not seem to get it to look up names via English alphabet so far...
only via chronological order entered into phone or Japanese yomikata.
Apart from this one issue (which is probably user error), I like it a lot
from the 505's I have seen.

My 0.02c.

Andrew